Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop team made projects to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is February 14-20! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
To me, Daisies are a sign of caring. So seeing we have a theme Random Acts of Kindness Week I thought it would be perfect to go back to the Annual Catalog. I found Hello Ladybug had the Daisy flower. We have the Medium Daisy Punch which means this card is a Clean and Simple card. Perfect for a quick easy card.
The Designer Series Paper is Design A Daydream. It is a Host Reward and is available with a $150 order and $18. This is a huge pack of paper (48 pages).
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Crushed Curry
- Hello Ladybug #157693
- Happiness Abounds (words) #158824
- Memento Black
- Crushed Curry
Paper: Remember I always use Basic White as my base.
- Basic White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, 4″ x 4″, 2″ x 2″
- Black 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, 3″ x 2″
Designer Series Paper:
- Design a Daydream 5 1/4″ x 1 3/4″
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Iridescent Rhinestones
- Medium Daisy Punch
- Double Oval
- Multipurpose Glue
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 8th, when our theme will be Party Time, showcasing cards/projects that celebrate our family and friends.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose