Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is “CASE the Catalog” so the Design Team chose a card from the new Annual Catalog and has CASEd it with their own creative twist. We really hope that you are inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
As mentioned above we are “Casing” the new Annual Catalog. To me, casing means more than just looking at the card and making a change. I look and decide what colors I want and the direction of the card. Then I ask do I want the same Designer Series Paper or another one? Maybe out of the same packet.
In this case, I could not figure out if it was cardstock or Designer Series Paper. You see what you think. Just go to page 83. It is the card in the upper left corner. I choose He’s the Man Designer Series Paper. Then I continued with only one stripe of pattern paper. I used the green in the original card but added texture to it. The original only has the glass, but I wanted to use the decanter too. Then I gave both more of a focal point. The liquid is the same color as in the original.
Now see what you think of my interpretation.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Old Olive
- Early Espresso
- Whiskey Business #152550
- Memento Black
Paper: Remember I always use Basic White as my base.
- Basic White
- Old Olive
- Crumb Cake
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Linen Thread
- Cut and Emboss
- Time Worn Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shapes
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 13th. Our theme will be “Create Your Own Background” when our Design Team creates a background using any technique they wish, such as stencils, stamping, watercolor, embossing but not DSP.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja