Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The new Mini Catalog is here and so are lots of new ideas. Today is Blog Hop Day which means lots of ideas using the products in the Mini Catalog. I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets in the new catalog….. Art Gallery. There are lots of words for a variety of occasions. Then I turned to the new Embossing Folder….. Painted Texture and new foil sheets. You will find beautiful foil sheets in the Love You Always Suite that are perfect to give focus to your image. So I used it for the background. Then skip over to the Fine Art Floral Suite where you will find the Art Gallery stamp set with dies and the Designer Specialty Paper. I just love Golden Garden acetate sheets with such pretty designs.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Pretty Peacock
- Art Gallery
- Pretty Peacock
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Basic White 4 1/4″ x 11 1/2″ (fold at 4 1/4″)
- Pretty Peacock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Love You Always Foil Sheets 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate Sheets 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Vellum 3″ x 3″
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon (Pool Party)
- Cut and Emboss Machine
- Forever Flourishing Dies
- Painted Texture Embossing Folder
- Stitched Nested Labels
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
BLOG HOP LINEUP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations