Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
In a little over 2 1/2 weeks, it will be Christmas and there is still a lot to do. We have shopping, wrapping, baking, and Christmas cards to get out in the mail. So I think we deserve a quick easy card to make. This uses the beautiful retiring Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. I fussy cut the flower out from paper. You can use the Poinsettia Dies. I made the Copper the focal point on the card.
However, you need to set the background just right. The floral background is from the other side of the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper I used for the flower. To give the flower a platform I used the Vellum. Now for the words, I used the Peace and Joy Bundle. It too is retiring. To adhere to the word “Joy” make sure to use the Adhesive Sheets. It makes gluing so much easier with the word dies.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Peace and Joy Bundle #155167
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Garden Green
Designer Series Paper/Specialty Paper:
- Poinsettia Place DSP 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Brushed Metallic #15354 5″ x 1″
- Vellum 4 1/3″ x 2 1/2″
- Joy Dies
- Adhesive Sheets
- Cut and Emboss Machine
- Banner Pick a Punch
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow