Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
October’s Blog Hop is all about the tags. So I created a Christmas card using the concept of tags in the card. The stamp set that is perfect for this is Wishes and Wonders stamp set. Don’t forget this as a bundle to save 10%. I used the reindeer and seal on the card.
Oh, you are wondering where the tags came from. They are Painted Labels Dies and the paper is from the Tis the Seasons 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Pack which is in the Designer Series Paper on sale this month. The newsprint came from the Wonder of the Season DSP.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Garden Green
- Cherry Cobbler
- Wishes and Wonder #155151
- Memento Black
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ (approx.)
- Garden Green 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Designer Series Paper/Specialty Paper:
- Tis the Season 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2″ x 3″
- Wonder of the Season 2″ x 3″
- Gold Foil 2″ x 3″ (approx.)
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Gold Cord
- Cut and Emboss Machine
- Painted Labels Dies
- North Pole Wonder Dies*
*Bundle and save 10%
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…