Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Can you believe we are up to a September Blog Hop? Here is where you can find all the marvelous ideas to use your Stampin’ Up! stamps.
Mine takes Jar of Flowers to a new level because we are not using the jar. Now I am not saying don’t get the punch because you will use it. I just decided to make the words the focal point. Do you recognize the greeting? It is from one of my most favorite bundles… So Sentimental Bundles. The words and dies are so perfect for so many occasions.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Basic Gray
- Pool Party
- So Saffron
- Just Jade
- Calypso Coral
- Jar of Flowers
- So Sentimental
- Memento Black*
*stamp off and then stamp the image
- Light So Saffron
- Light Just Jade
- Light Calypso Coral
- Light Mango Melody*
*I stamped the sunflower with the Mango Melody
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Basic Gray 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Pool Party 4″ x 5 1/2″
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- 1/4″ Seam Bidding Ribbon (White)
- Cut and Emboss Machine
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery