Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
As I said on Monday, this is Blog Hop Week. I hope you enjoyed Kylie’s, Blog Hop. Now today is Mary’s Blog Hop and hope you find more great ideas. I had gotten a chance over the weekend to work with the Poinsettia Petals stamp set. I was so glad I did because if you have been reading my news my son had a tree fall on the house. It just missed Abby’s room (baby). Luckily it didn’t go through the window.
I am in love with the Poinsettia Place Suite. The flower to create using the Poinsettia Petals stamp set is very easy to use. Once created don’t forget to add Beaded Petals for the center of the flower. It really makes the flower stand out.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Real Red
- Cherry Cobbler
- Old Olive
- Poinsettia Petals #153475 Bundle #155148
- Cherry Cobbler
- Mossy Meadow
- Old Olive
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Real Red 5″ x 5″ est.
- Old Olive 3″ x 3″ est.
Designer Series Paper/ Specialty Paper:
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5″ est.
- Gold Foil 4″ x 5″ est.
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Beaded Pearls
- Stitched Triangles Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Poinsettia Dies*
*Bundle and save 10%
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies