Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! While the COVID 19 pandemic is adding stress to our lives, we Pals hope this blog hop will help to lift your spirits. Let us inspire you to take a creative break and relax for a little while. This month our theme is “Special Occasions” where we have made a project for just about any occasion you can think of! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The focus on the Blog Hop is a special occasion. I focused mine on Father’s Day, but don’t let this stop you from taking a swing at this card. You can easily make this a birthday card or Mother’s Day card (if she is a golfer). In many states the golf courses are still open. Iowa is one of them and I am looking forward to hitting the links. Our group starts at the end of April. Just maybe I can relieve some stress.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Garden Green
- Night of Navy
- Clubhouse #153816
- Well Said #148796
- Night of Navy
- Garden Green (marker)
- Soft Suede (Blend)
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, 3/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Garden Green 4″ x 5 1/4″ 1/2″ x 2 3/4″
- Night of Navy 2 1/2″ x 3″, 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
Designer Series Paper:
- Country Club DSP #151314 1 3/4″ x 4″
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Country Club Twine Set
- Absolutely Argyle Embossing folder
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 13th, when we will say “Goodbye to January Mini and 2019 Annual Catalog and/or Hello to 2020 Annual Catalog.” The Design Team will showcase their favorites from the retiring catalogs or new products from the new catalog. Don’t miss the fun! And, until then, please stay safe.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx/dbwsdemoid2139595
Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Join my team http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/jointhefun
Perfect card for Father’s Day!
This layout would make a cute golfer card for any occasion. Thank you for sharing.
Great card for a golfer!
Great to see how you put your own stamp on this Pals Hop Pamela! Wishing you a lovely spring golf season–and in the meantime I just might have to take a swing at some golf project like this one;)
Be well friend!
Fun card Pamela! Thanks for sharing.
Very nice. All the dimension in the background is fabulous!
Sweet Father’s Day card! Hope you get to golf this summer!
A charming Father’s Day card! I love everything about it!
Wonderful masculine card, Pamela! My dad would love this card for Father’s Day.
Thank you for the Father’s day card idea.