Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Why don’t you step up your flowers? You don’t need to cut out the flowers always with cardstock. If you change the material it can give your card a totally different look. I chose to use Vellum for the flowers. It gives a delicate appearance.
Yes, Vellum is transparent, but you can easily change it with the Blends. I used Calypso Coral and it gave a softest to the card. So simply cut out the flowers and then color them.
Pull a color in from what you are working with that is in the cardstock. You don’t want anything that competes with the flowers. In this case, the green is the neutral you want which is the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I have to tell you that the Designer Series Paper is even more stunning in person.
I love the words and the script on the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Moments stamp set. It works for so many occasions.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Flirty Flamingo
- Old Olive
- Peaceful Moments #153824
- Memento Black
- Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Old Olive
Designer Series Paper/ Specialty:
- Peaceful Poppies DSP
- Poppy Moments Dies (Bundle with Peaceful Moments stamp set)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
Become a Rose Bud
- Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE gift plus PDF every week.
- Delivered to your inbox every Tuesday. You won't miss any exciting news and ideas.
- Do you want it all with a discount? Then join my team! I’ll help you save as a hobby demonstrator or give you pointers on growing your new business!
- Order a 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog by clicking here https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-request
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx/dbwsdemoid2139595
Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Join my team http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/jointhefun
Your vellum poppies are beautiful! It is the perfect touch and unexpected.
I love the coloring on vellum technique. It adds just the right touch to this card, great job!
Such a sweet card!!!
Your vellum flowers are beautiful, Pam!
Beautifully done, Pamela!
Your vellum Poppies are beautiful! Nice job, Pam!
Very pretty card, Pamela! I think you really did a beautiful job creating this one. Love it!
Love the poppies, and your colors are beautiful! Such a nice card Pamela!
Your card is so beautiful Pam. Great poppy showcase!
Your flowers are gorgeous! Very pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!
These vellum poppies are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
I always love the look of vellum and these flowers are a perfect example of why. Lovely! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!