One of my favorite stamp sets and Designer Series Paper is the Honey Bee. The paper is absolutely adorable. It has the bees on the paper, but it also has black and white. This means you will use it for a wide variety of occasions.
However, the focus today is on the card fold which in a way is an easel card. When I do card folds it so nice when you can put your spin on it. This means using your favorite stamp set and Designer Series Paper.
You can get the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper FREE with a $50 order. #152311. You will find this plus many more in the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
You should know that with it being Card Fold Friday that is video time. I have the measurements below.
Stamp Set I chose was Honey Bee (#15157) out of the Mini Catalog. Plus I used Honey Bee Dies (#15156). You can order this as a bundle #15379.
Card Fold Measurements:
- Black (base) 4 1/4″ x 11 1/2″ fold at 5 1/2″
- Black Folded 4 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″ (I used the Honey Comb)
- Designer Series Paper 2″ x 4″ (Mine was striped)
- Whisper White 5″ x 5″ (I used the bees and hive)
- Whisper White 1″ x 1″ (this will depend on your greeting)
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ (for inside)
Ink: This will depend on your design. I used Mango Melody and Memento Black.
Dies: Detailed Bees Dies
Inside the card:
I have more ideas for your Honey Bee stamp set next week. Order yours now. While ordering check out these new dies and paper. Online Store
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx/dbwsdemoid2139595
Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re