I hope you will enjoy using the Mercury Glass Designer Series Paper. It really makes your project stand out. You will have people asking you about this paper. You will find it on page 33 of the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. #150441
Here are some tips to use the Mercury Glass Designer Series Paper.
- There is a thin film on the sheets to protect it from scratching.
- So look for the shiny side of the paper, turn over and remove the film from the other side.
- All you need to do is gently grab it with your nail or a pair of tweezer to get it started. Then just pull it off.
- Once you have removed the film it’s easier to punch or die-cut .
- If you plan to back the cut pieces with cardstock apply glue to the sold places on the printed acetate so it can be hidden and not show through the open areas.
- If the pieces are small use glue dots.
- For larger areas, use the Multipurpose Glue.
Now make sure you subscribe to my newsletter for a project to complete with this paper.
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]