Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Layer It Up” – showcasing our favorite Designer Series Paper and embellishments. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Soon you will hear the words “Ho Ho Ho” from the Jolly Man himself…Santa. He will be spreading Christmas cheer as he hands out candy canes. So I think the Night Before Christmas Designer Series Paper is perfect. This Designer Series has so many wonderful images of Christmas… the presents, Santa’s Sled, warm cocoa, Christmas Trees, and of course the candy canes.
Santa has been lovely colored with the Blends and sack which contains all the toy has been carefully colored to truly represent his sack of goodies for all the girls and boys. He is on dimensionals with Whisper White cardstock embossed with the textured Brick Wall Embossing Folder. This represents the chimney he will be coming down.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Real Red
- Pretty Peacock
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Memento Black
- Real Red
- Real Red
- Crumb Cake
- Soft Suede
- Lemon-Lime Twist
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:
- Night Before Christmas 6″ x 6″
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Die Cutting Machine
- Brick Wall Embossing Folder
- Holly Season Dies*
- Snowfall Accents Puff Paint
*available as bundle with the Holly Jolly Stamp Set and save 10%
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11th, for our Retirement Fun Fold Party when our Design Team showcase projects using retiring products from the Holiday Catalog with a fun fold card. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink