I have the perfect card for any occasion and any stamp set. It is called a Bridge Fold Card and it be the perfect bridge to use all those great new stamp sets. Do you know the best part it is quick and easy to do? We all those kind of cards. Watch this video and you will shine as a papercrafter.
- 4 1/4″ x 8″ Score T 1 1/4″, 2 1/2″, 5 1/2″, 6 3/4″ cardstock
- Strip of same cardstock 1″ x 5 1/2″
- Strip of Whisper White 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP 1″ x 4″ 2 pieces
- Center Piece Whisper White cardstock 2 pieces 2 3/4″ x 4″
Stamp Set of your choice and coordinating Ink. I used Best Catch.
Stampin’ Up News
- Bonus Days start Monday July 1st receive $5 coupon for every $50 you spend to be used in August.
- Paper Pumpkin order by July 10th and receive a kit that makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs) The coordinating colors are: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
- You can order Paper Pumpkin by clicking here Paper Pumkin See below for a special offer from me
Stampin Pink Rose News
- My Paper Pumpkin offer is the Sail Away Home Trinkets with a 3 month subscription or 6 month subscription will get your 7th month FREE. So join today!
- Special Announcement in today’s video
- Sign up for my newsletter. Monthly on Tuesday
- Check back on yesterday’s post with Facebook Live
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]