You know life can be Complicated, but we can make paper crafting uncomplicated. When we have the time we can make a card with multiple layers and multiple cut outs or we can simply stamp. Let it ride is a perfect example. Stamp the horse and use your Blends to add color to the horse. In this case, I used Light Soft Suede. Then I added a greeting. Done. Right? No. The inside is blank. So we can easily step it up too. This is done simply by adding colored card stock (in this case Balmy Blue). Then stamp your sentiment and add the small horses across the bottom. I used one ink pad and one additional of card stock plus a Blend. Guess what I am done.
See what I mean.
Order your Let It Ride today Click here Let It Ride order now
Stampin Pink Rose News
- Newsletter going out Tuesday sign up now and make sure you fill out your birthday information to receive $5 off the month of your birthday.
- Wednesday tip on your Trimmer Care with Video
- Color Challenge due Thursday at noon email me [email protected]
- Facebook Live Thursday 1:30 CST
- No Card Fold on Friday, everything resumes normal on Tuesday with the Weekly Newsletter.