Today’s card is a cute card to get you hopping and maybe it will spark your creativity. However, if you need more of a spark my Online Classes should do the trick. With step by step instructions and video, you will be creating beautiful cards in no time. You can see all my Online Classes by clicking here https://stampinpinkrose.com/online-classes and don’t miss the Ten Technique Packet which is full of photos and step by step instructions.
Speaking of technique, this card ties back to Wednesday’s Technique Video. Did you see it and then get the newsletter with instructions on how to make a special card? I am talking about using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. With all the thin dies it makes them adhere without seeing the glue.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Granny Smith Apple Green
- Night of Navy
- So Hoppity Together Clear #149725 Remember FREE with your $50 order https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/149725/so-hoppy-together-cling-stamp-set
- More Frog Ideas on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stampinpinkrose/
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling #148618 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/148618/itty-bitty-birthdays-cling-stamp-set
- Night of Navy
- Memento Black Ink
- Granny Smith Apple Green (Light and Dark)
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Night of Navy 3 x5 1/4″, 3 x 3
- Granny Smith Green 2″ x 2″
Designer Series Paper:
- Toil and Trouble (retired)*
*Use Animal Outing Designer Series Paper for replacement
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Night of Navy Twine
- Balloon Bouquet
- Well Written Framelits Dies
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- Big Shot
Stampin Pink Rose News
Coming in March is the frog framelits among some others.
Why don’t you place your first order with me and find out about my great service and how to get Free Shipping on your next order. Just click here to go to my Secure Online Store with Stampin’ Up! https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]