Before we get started on today’s question, we need to do the definition of the week. the word this week is Blends Pens.
Do you ever wonder where my inspiration comes from on a card? Here is one source. I was at my son’s house the other day and he decided to give Claire a treat. I saw this going on and made him hold the pose with Claire. I don’t think she was not too happy about it. Hence, this is why the camera shot is not perfect. So now for the card that resulted from this event.
So I want you to think of events that you can take and make a card. It could be a birthday party with balloons and cake. Focus on one of those and create from there. For another example see my Facebook post. https://www.facebook.com/stampinpinkrose/ I would love to hear where you get your inspiration. Just put it in the comments below.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Happy Tails Stamp set only #148682 Bundle with Punch #150631 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/search/Happy%20Tails
- Basic Gray
- Whisper White
- Memento Black
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Smoky Slate
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Black Baker’s Twine
- Dog Builder Punch Save 10% when ordering as a bundle
- Brick Wall Embossing Folder (Retired) use the Pinewood Planks to resemble a fence
- Big Shot
Stampin Pink Rose News
- Newsletter on Tuesday
- Online Classes Available https://stampinpinkrose.com/online-classes
- Technique Video and Newsletter Wednesday
- Ten Technique Packet available at https://stampinpinkrose.com/online-classes
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re