Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today is the first Blog Hop of the new year. The theme is Valentine’s Day and so here is a pocket of love. Instead of a vase of flowers, I thought I would deliver my hearts in a jean pocket. I hope you didn’t forget about the stamp set Pocket Full of Sunshine in the Annual Catalog. Then I paired it with the framelits from the Meant to Be Suite. Oh, you are wondering about the love on the pocket. It is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. For the inside simply stamp the words “Happy Valentine’s Day” from the Meant to Be stamp set.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Berry Burst
- Night of Navy
- Copper per Foil (Note: It shows Copper Foil, but it is not. Instead, it is embossing powder)
- Meant to Be
- Berry Burst (for the inside)
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Berry Burst
- Old Olive
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Glitter Enamel Dots
- Pocket Framelits
- Sunshine of Wishes Thinlits
- Bouquet Bunch Framelits
- Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder
- Be Mine Stitched Framelits (save 10% with the Meant to Be stamp set)
- Big Shot
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re