I decided this card is just too cute to wait. Can you tell what is missing? It is the spider. Hence the title “Where Oh Where Is…” The spider is on order. I somehow missed on my first order. Do you ever miss something in the Stampin’ Up! Catalog? There are always so many wonderful things to see. I think Stampin’ Up! outdid themselves on this catalog particularly the Halloween products. So you need to order your Halloween supplies today because Halloween will be here before you know it.
A reminder that tomorrow is Blog Hop and I know you will find many wonderful ideas. The theme is your favorite season or holiday. I will give you a hint that it is the big one for me. As a result of the Hop, there will be no technique. However, I am rescheduling Facebook and feel the problems are resolved. So it will be at 4 o’clock with ideas from the Holiday Catalog and we will stroll through it. So please join me. Also, there will be a party at my house on Sunday 1 to 4 with prizes and a goodie bag for everyone. If you reserve a spot by sending an email you will have a ticket waiting for you.
- 1 ticket just for coming
- 1 ticket if you RSVP’d
- 2 tickets for bringing a friend who hasn’t stamped with me
- 1 ticket for each project you make (up to three)
- 1 ticket for each class you sign up for
- 1 ticket for every $10 in orders placed at the event
- 5 tickets for signing up to host a card class
- 10 tickets for signing up to be a demonstrator
- 1 ticket for show and tell (bring something you’ve made with Stampin’ Up! product lately)
- Plus a few surprises at the party!
There is NO Charge because it is my party. You will make three projects.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Cajun Craze
- Mango Melody
Stamp Set: Remeber if you bundle the bat punch you save 10% on this set
- Spooky Sweets (words) Wood #147719 Clear # 147716 https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/search/spooky%20Sweets
- Jet Black
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Mango Melody
- Black Foil Sheets
- Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use? Add the spider to the web.
- Spider Trinkets
- Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- Cauldron Framelits Dies*
- Big Shot
- Layering Circles
*Save 10% and order with the Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]
Would you like this card to arrive in your mailbox? Then participate in my 365 Day Challenge. you need to make a comment about that day’s post. You will be entered into a drawing to receive that card in the post. I will announce the winner the next day and you can email me your address. This is not the end of the Challenge. Each month all entries will be entered into a monthly drawing for an embellishment. Note: If you make a comment you are entered into the drawing. I announce that winner on the first of the month. So have fun!