Welcome to the Pals July, 2018 Blog Hop. We’re having a “Pattern Party”. This month our creations will feature our favorite Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments from the new annual catalog from Stampin’ Up! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Is anyone Broadway Bound where the lights shine bright? It does on this new stamp set… Broadway Birthday. This colorful paper done prints and foil will make the lights or should I say sparkle for someone’s birthday. You will find party hats and cake along foil patterns. I chose for this birthday card gold and black foil with a mixture of dots and stripes. I added the new Lovely Lipstick for some color along with the reminder you are never too celebrate a birthday. So whether you are male or female, young or old it is never too late for that birthday.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Lovely Lipstick
- Broadway Birthday
- Memento Black
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
• Whisper White
• Lovely Lipstick
Designer Series Paper:
- Broadway Bound
- Broadway Lights Framelits
*Available as a bundle with Broadway Birthday stamp set and you will save 10%
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have chosen as their “favorite”. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for August 8, 2018 when we Cut it Out! Participants will showcase projects featuring “cuts” from punches, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits. . Don’t miss the fun.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Join my team http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/jointhefun
Questions http://[email protected]