Welcome to the Pals March 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Spring has Sprung”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with Spring or Spring-related projects. You may see floral, Easter or other general Spring-inspired designs. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Spring is rapidly approaching and my question to you is “what are the signs of Spring for you?” So when you are dreaming of warmer weather, what are looking for to tell you Spring is arriving? For me, I look for the flowers, different birds that are arriving, and the grass starting to green up. So one of the signs of Spring is the daffodils blooming. These bright cheery yellow flowers pick up my spirits.
Stampin’ Up! has the perfect flowers in the Occasion’s Catalog…..You’re Inspiring. Beautiful Daffodils ready to stamp and color. So grab your Daffodil Blends for the flowers and the Old Olive for leaves. Don’t forget to shade them with the darker Blends. I prefer to shade the leaves with the Light Gray Blends. Give it a try. I chose to make this a birthday. It has Happy Easter words on in the stamp set it plus some words to share your thoughts. It is a perfect all in one stamp set.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Delightful Delight
- Old Olive
- You’re Inspiring wood #145805 clear #145808
- Delightful Delight (Light and Dark Blends)
- Old Olive (Light Blend)
- Light Gray Blends(for shading with Old Olive)
- Memento Black Ink
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
- Old Olive
- Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folders
- Big Shot
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on April 11, 2018, for our Family First Hop. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- St. Patrick’s Day Party my house March 17th (card making fun) See my events for details http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/events
- Classes on my site for March
- Newsletter back on March 20th
DBWS for events/classes http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/events
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]