With today’s card, you can send happy thoughts for any occasion. Happy Wishes will be your go-to send out your thoughts and the best part it is easy. When you use Stampin’ Up! Designer Series paper you are going to shine. The colors are listed on the DSP package and all you need to do is color some of the flowers on the stamped image. No guessing colors! This stamp set is part of the Occasions Catalog, but not in the Occasion catalog because it is a Sale-a-bration item that you can choose with your $100 order. This means it FREE!
You have two choices with the stamp sets large words “Happy” or “Best”. Then you simply choose what you want to say like anniversary or birthday. Better yet you can add phrases like “friend like you.” Remember you really need to send friend cards out. Everyone needs to know that someone is there for them. The best part of making cards is sharing them.
So I share them with friends and the public on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook or Spiltcoast. If you are not exploring my different sites you are missing out on some great ideas.
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Blushing Bride (Pink)
- Pool Party
Stamp Set: Place an order and get this stamp set FREE! https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/itemlist.aspx?categoryid=102702
- Happy Wishes
- Archival Black
- Blushing Bride (marker)
- Pool Party (marker)
- Daffodil Delight (marker)
Paper: Remember I always use Whisper White as my base.
- Whisper White
Designer Series Paper
- Whole Lot of Lovely
Embellishment: What embellishment do you like to use?
- Blushing Bride Baker’s Twine (retired) Pool Party is available
Hostess Code: 7XJ2PVSM for orders under $150 for your gift. Automatic above $150.
- I will be on break starting March 9th and return to blogging on the March 19th. However, I have a Blog Hop scheduled to appear on March 14th. Plus you will find new cards on Pinterest. It is so wonderful when you can schedule.
- Newsletter back March 20th
- I will be checking my emails. So if you have a question email me.
- On March 17th I will be having an St. Patrick’s Party. We will be making a wide variety of cards. Click here for details http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/events
- Complete class schedule here http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pinkrose/events
- Don’t forget to email me or post on Facebook your card ideas. I will post them on my blog and you will be placed in the drawing for the Tuttifrutti Sequins.
- Quick Links
Need to order Online Store https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
For Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Questions http://[email protected]