Saying thank you is so important in our busy lives. Letting that person know what they did means so much. So I was looking for a different way to say “thank you.” This weekend I was working with the crates and included one in my Stamp of the Month. I could have done strawberries the way I did in the Stamp of the Month, but I wanted something different. So my mind wandered a little (what else is new) and I thought what could I do differently. My pig stamp set was sitting on my desk. Then I thought of the farm growing up. As a city girl, the farm was a big thing. Every summer I made a trip to my Aunt and Uncle’s farm. This was a happy place and a place to get dirty. One of my favorite places was the pigs and the new babies. The runts needed special attention which meant bottle feeding. I just loved working with them. So I have turned the crate into a trough. What do you think? Okay, I dressed up the trough with the copper ribbon.
The inside of the card is different too. I added a pig and the phrase from Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. I was reminded of a Senior Living Place the other day. Not everyone is able to physically write a thank you comment. This is why it is good to have some cards that have thank you verses.
There is a lot of information below this post. So don’t miss it! Including information about this card is a Challenge card.
Spotlight on a Stamp
Color Combination: What color for the pigs?
- Powder Pink
Stamp Set: One of my favorites. You can shop now for these items here https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx
- This Little Piggy (wood #14319) (clear #143922)
- Dragonfly Dreams (words)
- All Things Thanks (words)
- Powder Pink
- Archival Black
- Powder Pink
- Basic Black
- Whisper White
- Wood Textures DSP
- 1/4″ Copper Trim
- Big Shot
- Up and Away Thinlits
- Blender Pens
Check This Out!
Here are the details for the Stamp of the Month. The stamp set is Sharing Sweet Thoughts. A Ronald McDonald stamp.
- Under no obligation to commit to the next month or any month
- Bonus for doing 3 consecutive months($5 off the 4th month and a bonus card idea + a free product gift (my choice)
- You receive supplies for 6 cards (2 of each design)
- PDF with photos and a supply list
- One will be a card fold
- All materials are precut (you stamp and assemble)
- You provide ink and adhesive including the stamp you ordered from me
- Cost will be $30 on this stamp set
- I will reveal each card on the 15th of the month so you know what you will be receiving
- You have until the 25th of the month to get your order in
- Orders $10 to $49 receive my Coffee Cafe (different than today’s PDF) Tutorial via email
- Orders $50 and up receive Coffee Cafe and This Little Piggy Tutorial plus a $5 coupon from Stampin’ Up! to spend in August.
- $75 and up receive a bonus tutorial along with the other tutorials
- $100 and over you receive all of the tutorials plus my favorite Faceted Gems. You will love this with the Daisy.
- Hostess Code is EG6PZ4YJ for July for under $150
- If you are ordering $100 of Stampin’ Up! products, you need to consider joining my team. This will really stretch your dollars! You will receive $72 in Bonus items worth $72 on top of your starter kit. Click here for more information https://stampinpinkrose.com/being-a-rose-bud
- Stampin’ Up! is giving $5 coupons for every $50 you spend in July to be redeemed in August.
- You need to make a $50 purchase with me to get the Holiday Catalog FREE in July.
- If you have not stamped before and would like to see how much it is, I have Beginner classes on August that are FREE The time is 1 to 3. Email me for details or reserve your spot. http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out this Tic Tac Toe Challenge http://tictactoechallenge.com/tttc006-featured-designer-shannon-fralish/
Can you figure out which direction I went?