I have done Z fold videos a couple of times. We revisit the Z Fold card again today because it is part of the Stamp of the Month cards. The measurements will be below you will notice on this video the strip is wider. However, you can narrow the strip to
This is the measurements for the card in the video.
Base 4 1/4″ x 11″ Score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ Solid color cardstock
Insert piece for on top of base 2 1/2″ x 4″ and 4″ x 5″ Whisper White cardstock
4″ x 11″ Solid color cardstock 3 3/4″ x 10 3/4″ Whisper White cardstock
Score at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″ Match these strips and adhere together
This is the Stamp of the Month for August. Here is the Stamp of the Month for August. My thought was to use the stamp set Sharing Sweet Thoughts. Afterall, here in the Midwest, it is the start of canning season. This stamp set is very special it is a Ronald McDonald card. Three dollars of every stamp sold is given to the Ronald McDonald Charities. This is a terrific charity to help keep families close to each other when children are receiving medical treatment far from home. You will find this stamp set on page 233 of the new l Stampin’ Up! Annual 2017-2018. If you need a catalog email me at http://email@example.com It is free with a $50 order or when you order the Stamp of the Month. Just let me know.
Here are the details for the Stamp of the Month.
- Under no obligation to commit to the next month or any month
- Bonus for doing 3 consecutive months($5 off the 4th month and a bonus card idea + a free product gift (my choice)
- You receive supplies for 6 cards (2 of each design)
- PDF with photos and a supply list
- One will be a card fold
- All materials are precut (you stamp and assemble)
- You provide ink and adhesive including the stamp you ordered from me
- Cost will be $30 on this stamp set
- I will reveal each card on the 15th of the month so you know what you will be receiving
- You have until the 25th of the month to get your order in
Special with Stampin’ Up! with $50 you spend on products you receive a $5 coupon to use in August.