For all us stampers, the new 2015-2016 catalog is here. Are you overwhelmed on the choices? Let me give my perspective on what you will get the most bang for our bucks. These are my top ten products.
Click on the link below to get your Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Catalog PDF
My Top Ten Favorite Stamp Sets
1. Me=Grateful p. We all need sentiments for the inside of the card and often don’t know what to say. This will be the answer to your problem. So now you can show how grateful you are.
2. Watercolor Words p. 117 These are large words that you could put on the front of your card. You could stamp it and add a flower or just leave it plain. It will make a fast simple card and we all love simple and fast.
3. Sweet Lit’l One p. 36 If you are need of a baby card, this has the images for either sex and a greeting. You can even use it for a baby shower.
4. No Bones About It p. 43 Who doesn’t love dinosaurs? Maybe you have a paleoecology lover. Well, no bones about this card it is going to give someone a smile.
5. Watercolor Wings p.75 The bold butterflies have migrated into the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. These butterflies with the new colors will work on any occasions. Also, this stamp is a bundle stamp so you can save when you order the Bold Framelit which it makes card making a snap.
6. Garden in Bloom p.119 This is the first stamp I chose because it has everything to make my flower garden card bloom. Whether you want friendship, a birthday, sympathy, or something else, it is up your imagination. Just pick a color!
7. Happy Happenings p. 103 This stamp set has a mix of greetings and sentiments. I know it will be one that I will grab repeatedly.
8. Tin of Cards p.110 For those that love everything prepared for you and ready go, then the Tin of Cards will be perfect. It has everything cut and ready to stamp. You might consider making it a Girl’s Night Social and everyone bring their favorite stamp.
9. Definitely Dahlia p. 129 The simple elegant Dahlia stamp will be beautiful on your card. Just add a greeting and some twine or ribbon, you are ready to go. Another quick simple card.
10. Wild about Flowers p. 74 This stamp has the flower, the stem, the greeting, and the sentiment. It is an all in one stamp. You can use it with any occasion, but the bonus is if you know someone retiring it has the words for it.
My Top Ten New Embellishment Tools
1. 2015-2017 In Color Cardstock & Ink Pad p.137 Just look at these luscious colors. They are new popular colors that showing up everywhere and will make any project pop.
2. Cherry on Top DSP p. 144 This will give you a mixture of patterns and prints in the smaller size paper pack (6″x6″)
3. Whisper White Thick Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 11″ p. 139 Is perfect for your 3 D projects. This will give you a heavier weight to work with on your projects.
4. Banner Triple Punch p. 165 This punch has guides 1″, 1 1/2″ , and 2″ widths. It will help you make flag ends.
5. Tags & Labels p. 173 These tags and labels have endless possibilities. It is designed to work with your Big Shot and magnetic platform.
6. Brick Wall Embossing Folder p.174 Use the brick wall embossing folder t0 add texture. Add some flowers or a butterfly for that quick simple card that everyone will be wowing over.
7. Timeless Elegance DSP p.143 This paper will add elegance to any occasion including wedding. You can’t go wrong with black and white.
8. In Color Paper p. 144 The paper packs are back with the new in colors and naturally they are double sided. A good value for your money.
9. Dotted Lace Trim p. 159 This is the new ribbon in lace form with new colors. Simply pick your paper that coordinates with it, add a flower stamped with the coordinating color, and add the coordinating ribbon, you are done.
10. Brights Sequins Assortment p. 160 Now you have the texture, the coordinating color, add some bling to make it stand out.
Mary Fish our fearless leader of our stampin group was kind enough to provide us some wonder cheat sheets that will guides as we stamp.
Color Chart for Coordinating Paper
I hope this helps you out. If you would like to order or would like a hard copy of the catalog, please contact me at email@example.com. If you would like to receive a discount, think about joining us as a Stampin’ Up!Demonstrator. Yes, all hobbyist are welcome. Did you know over 90% are hobbyist who just love a great discount and enjoy stamping. Look for all the great details under Become a Rose Pal (at the top) including 2 FREE Stamps ($80 value).