Do you need a simple, but special Father’s Day card for that dad? This card will show he is the one that counts. It takes the oval framelit, mustache, and bow punch. If you need to see how to use the Bow Builder Punch, go to my Tutorials and watch the video.
Remember by signing up for my email you will receive the size PDF of all of Stampin’ Up! Framelits and Thinlits absolutely FREE.
Please, Leave A Comment
Stampin’ Up! has perfect timing. With Jurassic back on the screen and replays on time television, I can’t think of a better time for a dinosaur stamp. So here is No Bones about it. I have created three different cards. One I am holding for July swap. So you will see it the end of July, but here is two of the cards. I have my favorite, but you decide and let me know.
The first card is using Brontosaur with the Vellum. I used the Label Collection, but you could use the Deco Labels. It will work just fine. The size I used was 4 1/4″ across. Don’t forget to request the FREE size cheat sheet when sign up for emails.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold at 4 1/4″
- Cut the frame out your choice of SU Designer Paper. You will need to use the next smaller with it to get the frame.
- Using the smaller size cut out with the Whisper White cardstock you have folded.
- Next cut a piece of Vellum and stamp with the dinosaur
- Adhere to the back
- Line up the matching bones stamp for the inside of the card
- Stamp the birthday greeting above and to the left of the your bones stamped image
- I used the same frame as in the previous card. This time you do not cut the base of the card. So cut the largest frame out and glue on your card base. You don’t need to worry about the center being cut out.
- Cut 2 of next smaller out in white cardstock and another in a coordinating print paper.
- Stamp the bones on one of it and glue to the larger frame you have cut out.
- Stamp the dinosaur on the other one.
- Cut about an 1″ across on the print paper and glue to the top of the dinosaur image one. Save the bottom part for something else. Glue on.
- Create a fold at the bottom of the printed paper.
- Using two sided sticky tape on the backside of the printed paper.
- You now have flap card
Note: I did an extra on the back fold part with colored paper. You don’t need to do this. I was playing with the design.
Let me know which card you prefer.
Please, Leave A Comment
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for June. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2015 – 2016 annual catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping, number 22 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. The Berry Basket is perfect for 3 D, but it works perfect on a card. Using your Big Shot cut the Berry Basket in Baked Brown Sugar and run it through using the Woodgrain Embossing folder. You will fold it which gives you the back side and you will have one part for another basket. I stamped the leaves from Crazy About You with Wild Wasabi. The flowers are from Beautiful Bunch and punched out with Flower Fun. The colors are Real Red and Hello Honey (stamped on Hello Honey paper). The centers I used Petite Petals and 7/8″ scallop punch. Don’t glue flowers all the way down. The sign is from Stake Your Claim and cut out with the coordinating framelits. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip.
The next stop is Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo, number 24 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at stampingserenity.blogspot.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Mase Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jessica Wilson at My Prapercraft Universe
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
Please, Leave A Comment