Welcome to the November 2018 Blog Hop with Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Holiday cards are done. It’s time to start on gifts and gift wrap. Let the Stampin’ Pretty Pals inspire you with “Anything But A Card” today.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am doing this Blog Post a little differently. As this is a project, I thought it would be best if you had the instructions. We often make gift holders for cocoa and I thought we need to recognize the tea lovers. So here is a cute quick tea holder which can be used for any time other than Christmas. Just pick your favorite stamp set and create.
Spotlight on a Stamp
A spot of tea for someone special. This tea caddy can hold one or two prepackaged tea.
Candy Cane Season Stamp Set (photopolymer – 1147692)
Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set (photopolymer – 14702)
Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (147084)
Call Me Clover Classic Stampin’ Pad (147139)
Paper: (including cutting dimensions):
Call Me Clover Cardstock (146969): 12” x 4 ½”
Whisper White Cardstock (100730): 3 ¾” x 4”, 3 1/” x 4”, 3” x 3” , 1 ½” x 1 ½” scrap
Candy Cane Builder Punch (148011)
3/8” Real Red Ribbon 16’
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Bone Folder (102300)
For the Caddy:
1. Score your Call Me Clover twice to have three equal panels.
- Fold each of the Call me Clover panels and crease well with a Bone Folder to make your caddy base.
- On the third panel cut at an angle to create a pocket. See Photo #2
- Using your Snail Adhesive create a pocket across the bottom to create only 2 panels.
- Using SNAIL, adhere the piece of ribbon across the back of the caddy.
6. Attach the 2 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock to the 4” x 4 ¼” piece to the Call Me Clover Cardstock using SNAIL.
- Stamp 2 Candy Canes with Real Red Classic Stamp Pad on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp a Bow with the Call Me Clover on Whisper White cardstock.
- Using the Candy Cane Builder Punch on the candy canes and the bow.
- Using Snail adhere the two canes together at an angle.
- Using Snail Adhesive attach the bow.
- Using Stampin’ Up! Dimensionals attach the Candy Canes to the front of the tea caddy.
- Using the Merry Christmas to All stamp set stamp the words Merry Christmas in Real Red at the top of the Whisper White cardstock with the Candy Cane.
- Inside the Tea Caddy adhere with Snail Adhesive a piece of Whisper White cardstock on the left side.
Get more inspiration using the Blog Hop Line-up below. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created. Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 12, 2018, for the next Pals Blog Hop. It will be a glitzy affair with All That Sparkles and Shines. Don’t miss the fun.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Harper-Burnet
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose