Thinking about all the great Stampin’ Up! great products and trying figure out how to stretch your budget? Have so many questions as you consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Maybe this will answer your questions.
Q : What kind of incentives can I earn as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- 20% to 25% off all current demonstrators
- Free Catalogs every time they are released
- Free magazine – Stampin’ Up! Success quarterly magazine with great ideas from Stampin’ Up!
- Access to Stampin’ Up! Demo Website- with video training, techniques, tutorials, and much more
- Preorders & Sneak – before any non Stampin’ U! Demonstrator
- Make Extra Money- You can earn money with sharing products with others
- Flexible Schedule – You work when you want and as much as you want
- Access to Stampin Connection.com- Exclusive online community for demonstrators only
- Free Trips -Opportunity to earn trips that Stampin’ Up! offer each year
Q: Can I be my own Hostess and receive Stampin’ Rewards?
A: Yes, you can receive Hostess Rewards anytime you have an order over $150. This can be any combination of yours and outside orders such as a workshop.
Q: Do I need to hold workshops or classes?
A: No, You can be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and just order for yourself only. This is your choice and no pressure from me to do more. Stampin’ Up! offers support to hobby demonstrator. You can put in orders from family and friends.
Q: What if I don’t live near you?
A: This is no problem as long as you live in the United States. I enjoy having demonstrators across the country. My ideas and support are available online.
Q: What is a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Group?
A: I offer a group to share, swap, and more. Plus, more perks such as
- New exclusive videos and tutorials monthly
- Facebook live to talk
- Exclusive videos, and tutorials for demos in my group
- Need more help ask
Q: What is the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300 in sales per quarter to remain active. You renew each quarter. You can drop any time. The $300 is retail sales and your personal purchases count as part of this.
Note: The quarter you join is waived.
Q: What if I don’t make my quota?
A: You are not penalized. You would simply go inactive and become a customer. There are no penalties other than not getting the discount and bonus demo perks described above.
Q: How do I join Stampin’ Up!
- Click on the Join Now below link.
- Read the Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Agreement and agree to it.
- Purchase your Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. The online form will let you choose your products that fit your needs.
- Once you have completed the sign up, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log into your demonstrator Website. This will allow you to enjoy all the tips, ideas, and training.
Click here to Join