Creating cards can be so simple when you let the Designer Series Paper do the work. Stampin’ Up! provides us with the most beautiful Designer Series Paper that is perfect for the background. I used the New Horizons Designer Series Paper for the background. I think it speaks volumes with the Grassy Grove stamp set. In this case, I just used the dies. Look how simple it was to do.
If you don’t have either the regular Cut and Emboss Machine (149653) or Mini (150673), it may be time to order one. They both work the same way. So don’t be intimidated by it. It is just a matter of layering your material with the plates. I am here to answer your questions. Plus ordering it gets you into the 2022 Birthday Club. January is the only month to qualify. Okay, you are wondering what you receive.
- Free stamp set in your birthday month ($25 value) your choice
- A handmade birthday card with its tutorial.
- Any Catalogs automatically for 2022
Just make a $50 purchase in January. If you need call help with ordering call me at 515-225-8948.
Don’t forget to check my Pinterest because I have lots more ideas. You can order any of Stampin’ Up! at my online store Order Here
Spotlight on a Stamp
- Garden Green
- Special Moments (words)
- Garden Green
Paper: Remember I always use Basic White as my base.
- Basic White 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, 2 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Black 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
Designer Series Paper:
- New Horizons
- Cut and Emboss Machine
- Grassy Grove Dies
- Jan 27th at 7 o’clock (CT) Facebook Live (Theme Birthday cards) Gather your Hello Friend, Hello Ladybug, and Awesome Otter stamp sets.
- Paper Pumpkin will be a video released next week. It has been delayed by Stampin’ Up!
Free Catalog https://stampinpinkrose.com/catalog-re
Need a card: www.cardstrulyfromtheheart.com